For that reason, SonFlow has implemented statistical and marketing/tracking cookies.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au
- To operate, improve and optimize the performance and user experience of the website and its services
- Perform customer and user analysis and segmentation in order to improve our understanding of our users
- Statistical purposes
Personal data is categorized as any kind of information, that can be connected to you. When using our website, we will collect and process your personal data in several ways when you engage with us via the various existing channels.
The personal data that we collect and process can generally be divided into the following categories:
- Contact information such as name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Information that you provide when contacting us via e-mails or phone
- User information such as technical data including IP addresses
- Transaction information when you purchase goods
- Application information, including your CV, in case you apply for a job with SonFlow
In order to safeguard your personal data, SonFlow has implemented appropriate and organizational measures to ensure a level of security to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or access.
Purposes for processing your personal data
We only process your personal data in order to pursue a legitimate purpose, and generally, we will only process your personal data if:
- You have provided your consent to such processing
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to
- The processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests, which is considered not to be harmful towards you
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products, services and information that you request from us
- To send you newsletters or other marketing material
- To administrate our business relations, negotiate and execute agreements
- To provide general customer service and support
- To gain customer insights and knowledge
- To complete investigations of reports
- Comply with any applicable law
Period of Storage
Data is stored in our system for the shortest time possible according to legal obligations. We will erase the data, when it is no longer needed. The period is dependent according to the information and the reason for storage, therefore there is no specific time limit.
Disclosure of information
Our disclosure and transfer of your personal data is kept to a minimum and is subject to the existence of data protection.
We may disclose or make personal data available under the following circumstances:
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure
- As set out in our cookie-policy
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
SonFlow Australia Pty Ltd will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
Please feel free to contact us at any time, if you wish to complain about the processing of personal data carried out by SonFlow.
You may submit a complaint directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive at processing any complaint within one month. If it is not possible, we will inform you of the delay not exceeding 6 months from receipt.
You have the possibility to contact your local data protection agency or other authorities if you wish to do so.
The website is owned and published by: